- Arts & Photography
- Biographies & Memoirs
- Business & Money
- Children's Books
- Christian Books & Bibles
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Computers & Accessories
- Computers & Technology
- Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- eBook Readers & Accessories
- Education & Teaching
- Engineering & Transportation
- Gay & Lesbian
- Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Home page
- Humor & Entertainment
- K-12 Teaching Resources
- Literature & Fiction
- Medical Books
- Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Parenting & Relationships
- Politics & Social Sciences
- Religion & Spirituality
- Science & Math
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Security & Surveillance
- Sports & Outdoors
- Teen & Young Adult
- Test Preparation
- Welding & Soldering
Flight Formation ControlISBN: 9781848213234
Publication Date: 2012-03-05
Number of pages: 328
In the last decade the development and control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) has attracted a lot of interest. Both researchers and companies have a growing interest in improving this type of vehicle given their many civilian and military applications.
This book presents the state of the art in the area of UAV Flight Formation. The coordination and robust consensus approaches are presented in detail as well as formation flight control strategies which are validated in experimental platforms. It aims at helping students and academics alike to better understand what coordination and flight formation control can make possible.
Several novel methods are presented:
- controllability and observability of multi-agent systems;
- robust consensus;
- flight formation control;
- stability of formations over noisy networks;
which generate solutions of guaranteed performance for UAV Flight Formation.
1. Introduction, J.A. Guerrero.
2. Theoretical Preliminaries, J.A. Guerrero.
3. Multiagent Coordination Strategies, J.A. Guerrero, R. Lozano, M.W. Spong, N. Chopra.
4. Robust Control Design for Multiagent Systems with Parametric Uncertainty, J.A. Guerrero, G. Romero.
5. On Adaptive and Robust Controlled Synchronization of Networked Robotic Systems on Strongly Connected Graphs, Y.-C. Liu, N. Chopra.
6. Modeling and Control of Mini UAV, G. Flores Colunga, J.A. Guerrero, J. Escareño, R. Lozano.
7. Flight Formation Control Strategies for Mini UAVs, J.A. Guerrero.
8. Formation Based on Potential Functions, L. García, A. Dzul.
9. Quadrotor Vision-Based Control, J.E. Gomez-Balderas, J.A. Guerrero, S. SALAZAR, R. Lozano, P. Castillo.
10. Toward Vision-Based Coordination of Quadrotor Platoons, L.R. García Carrillo, J.A. Guerrero, R. Lozano.
11. Optimal Guidance for Rotorcraft Platoon Formation Flying in Wind Fields, J.A. Guerrero, Y. Bestaoui, R. Lozano.
12. Impact of Wireless Medium Access Protocol on the Quadrotor Formation Control, J.A. Guerrero, Y. Challal, P. Castillo.
13. MAC Protocol for Wireless Communications, A. Mendez, M. Panduro, O. Elizarraras, D. Covarrubias.
14. Optimization of a Scannable Pattern for Bidimensional Antenna Arrays to Provide Maximum Performance, A. Reyna, M.A. Panduro, A. Mendez.
We Also Recommend
Evolvable Components: From Theory to Hardware Implementations (Natural Computing Series)
ADSL, VDSL, and Multicarrier Modulation